If your goal is to have a long lasting income stream which is sustainable, there are different ways to achieve that especially when your business leverages the use of the internet.
As much as people give the claim that making money online is quite difficult because most of the time they don’t have the right amount of traffic or sales leads for their business to thrive, the truth is that it’s not difficult at all it just requires a certain level of discipline and being persistent.
Hi everyone my name is Timileyin and in this post i will be sharing with you all 5 lucrative and sort after ways to make good money online
Before i dive into the different ways of making money, you should understand what money is and what money is capable of doing.
Just like the popular saying that money is “any good that is widely used and accepted in transactions involving the transfer of goods and services from one person to another”.
Money can be earned, it can be spent, it can be saved, it can be invested, it can be lavished and so on and so forth. One important factor to recognize in your pursuit of money whether online or otherwise is the influence the ” time factor ” has in determining your outcome.
Time plays a significant role when it comes to the success of your business. Imagine you want to make an investment or a sale, doing it at the right time can lead to you having access to other benefits attached to it but it at the wrong time, it won’t yield any result.
If you have a job at a company and you want to generate more income streams, then online business is the best bet you have because you can operate it as a side business and at the same time focus on your job.
Now that you have learnt a few things about money, lets go to the different ways to earn money online.
1. Through the use of mobile apps
This is one of the lucrative online businesses to venture into in this day and age. I will be giving you some typical examples of businesses in this area.
- Uber or Taxify – you can leverage on these online businesses, the businesses i mentioned here deals with transporting individuals from one locale to another. The vehicles aren’t owned by them, they were given by individuals like you and me and in return they get some commission on it.
- ibotta – this app is about enabling customers to earn their money back by just buying featured products at major stores . All you need to is to add rebates the go shopping and then take the picture of the receipt collected to earn your cash back.
- Inbox dollars – this app operates in a unique way, you get paid when you watch the television, go shopping or take a survey.
2. Leverage the use of existing websites
To make good money online, you can choose to make use of existing websites to carry out your activity.
An example of this could be leveraging the websites to sell items or goods or even investing in creative digital designs that can be sold and eventually generate profit.
- Craigslist – this website is a platform where people go and sell their used stuff or give up a portion of their building for renting out.
- Upwork – this website is also a platform where you can offer up any professional service you can render with your price tag clearly shown for a particular period of time.
- Shutterstock or istockPhoto – this platform is used specifically for those in the photography world, if you have pictures to sell this are good platforms to sell them. Also note that you can also i prove on your skill by learning how to design and edit pictures for additional services.
3. Be an affiliate marketer
To earn money online, you can leverage affiliate programs offered by big companies wherein you earn a percentage on every sale made by the company as a result of the ad click on your website by the traffic you generate on it.
To fully enjoy the perks of being an affiliate marketer, you need to have a up and running website with a substantial amount of traffic coming in. Some affiliate programs even make that as part of their requirements before approving any request.
Blogging is one of the easiest ways to make money online and it’s quite more convenient to run.
Once the blog is set up correctly with the right niche and the right content for that niche alongside publishing frequently, then you are set for a successful blog with tons of money trooping in from different sources like Adsense, local ads, selling your product and so on.
The starting of a blog is way difficult and frustrating but if you can persevere and keep doing the right thing, it will become way more easier along the line.
5. Email marketing
Email marketing is a type of online business to venture into. It entails you building up your mail list. Once you have tons of real time individuals on your mail list, you can do a lot of things with it like venturing into affiliate marketing.
You can also earn a dollar per subscriber per month . This means that for every individual you have on your list you have a dollar, in a deeper sense if you have 1000 subscribers then that means you have $1000 at the end of the month.